Looking for a new job? Not sure where to take your career? Unsure of how to look for work that leads to a job offer? Have interview anxiety? Nervous about negotiating a higher salary?
That’s where I come in. I work with entry-level job seekers to help them get the job or internship they want by using what I learned while working in recruiting and sales.
Capitalizing on my experience from one of the top staffing agencies in NYC and a successful sales career, I help job seekers create an incredible résumé, coach them on how to job hunt effectively, role play interview scenarios and help them negotiate their offer.
Here’s how I help my clients:
• Career Direction – what to do after college, how to apply your degree to a career, what work suits who you are and what you want from life
• Résumé and Cover Letter Help – starting from scratch or editing existing résumés and cover letters, writing for your specific audience of hiring managers, tailoring experience and education for the job you want
• Job Hunting Guidance – where and how to apply, how to be most effective in using your time, strategy session for an effective job search
• Interview Coaching – practicing tricky questions, role playing interview scenarios, navigating how to sell your experience, moving the interview toward a job offer.
• Salary and Benefits Negotiation – how to consider an offer, how to counter-offer or decline a job offer
All services begin with a 100% FREE consultation!
Interested in hearing more? Please feel free to contact me here or add your contact info below and I’ll reach out within 24 hours or less.
Looking forward to working with you soon!